Friday, June 20, 2014

Film School (Yes. Again.) Freebies!

Last week, I posted about FILM SCHOOL and whether or not it was necessary for aspiring filmmakers. With the presence of Cine Institute (an excellent school doing great things!) in Haiti, aspiring Haitian filmmakers now have an option right in Jacmel. Whether you choose to pay for it and attend a school or you think an apprenticeship is the way to go, one thing is for sure the learning never stops. 

I was surprised and happy to find out that MIT offered free online classes for filmmakers. Did I mention the classes were ONLINE? And FREE? I can't vouch for the content of the courses or the instructors, that's a judgment call you'll have to make. I got the 411 on the freebies from one of our trusted website, www.nofilmschool.com (kind of ironic, huh?!) 


Get details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment